Individuals with expertise in master data management (MDM) are essential to helping organizations get the most out of their data and comply with regulations. Here are the MDM certifications that will give your career an edge.
As data and analytics become the beating heart of the enterprise, it is increasingly critical for the business to have access to consistent, high-quality data assets. Master data management (MDM) is required to ensure that the enterprise’s data is consistent, accurate and controlled.
Customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and compliance all have one thing in common: They rely on an integrated, single view of quality data. That’s where MDM comes in.
If you’re looking for a way to get an edge, MDM certification is a great option. Certifications measure your knowledge and skills against industry- and vendor-specific benchmarks to prove to employers that you have the right skillset.
Top 9 master data management certifications
- The Art of Service Master Data Management Certification
- DAMA Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
- Data Governance and Stewardship Professional (DGSP)
- edX Enterprise Data Management
- eLearningCurve CIMP Master Data Management
- eLearningCurve CIMP Ex Master Data Management
- Informatica MDM Administrator Specialist
- Informatica MDM MultiDomain Developer Specialist
- SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Master Data Governance
The Art of Service Master Data Management Certification
The Art of Service Master Data Management Complete Certification Kit validates the candidate’s knowledge of specific methods, models, and tools in MDM. The course is intended as an introductory guide.